I’ve been meaning to get into thrifting. You see, my favorite 14-year-old Mormon YouTuber thrifts all the time and she’s the coolest person I don’t know. She’s the reason why I bought white Birkenstocks (I bought the knockoff Madden Girl ones ok).
Thrifting used to gross me out but since the 14-year-old Mormon YouTuber once said in a video, “Just think of your thrifted clothes as having a story before you,” (or something like that, i’m a journalist but i don’t feel like getting the direct quote), I look at thrifting completely differently.
And now I’m a thrifter.
This year I’ve been really into button-up (or button-down) collared shirts (It’s all that fits me right now) and I have like 70 of those shirts. Some from Goodwill. Some from Urban.
And I want to see if you can tell a difference.
So, let’s play.
1. This Hawaiian beauty.
2. This mock neck red shirt.
3. This grey top with small black stripes.
4. Another Hawaiian beauty! More pink this time.
5. This referee top. Blue and white.
6. This long-sleeved top.
OK HERE ARE THE RESULTS. ALSO AM I AN INSTAGRAM MODEL YET.
PLS SHARE YOUR SCORE AND I WILL GIVE YOU NOTHING. BUT THIS IS FUN YAY.
1. Goodwill. $3 But dammit if Urban doesn’t have something that looks like it.
2. Neither! Anthropolgie sale section. $25
3. Goodwill. Men’s section. $3
5. Goodwill. $3. I love this top.
Thx 4 playing go to ur neighborhood goodwill and lmk what u find bye